My dad now avoid nightshade vegetables in arthritis pain, quit smoking, polished rice & Ice cream and has a perfect diet to cure his arthritis in 2011.
My dad is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis with severe arthritis pain in knee joint, which is commonly known as Osteo Arthritis. Now he has a trust factor on me as he got some positive results after leaving Ice cream, now he is asking me for a diet which could help in reducing joints pain of osteo arthritis and get a perfect arthritis cure.
I asked him to avoid nightshade vegetables, as they are very harmful in osteo arthritis and also in rheumatoid arthritis. I told him that nightshade vegetables are those vegetables that grow in night, these vegetables contains a natural chemical solanine. Solanine is a gift of nature to vegetables that grows in night to prevent people from eating them. Solanine is actually toxic in nature and is found to be a major factor in increasing joint pain in the body. So nightshade vegetables should be avoided in all forms of arthritis.
My dad is now showing a sort of interest in knowing more about nightshade vegetables, I told him about list of vegetables included in nightshade vegetables category are Peppers, Potatoes, Ground Cherries, capsicum, Tobacco, Eggplant, pepinos and pimentos, Garden Huckleberry, naranjillas and some other vegetables. Note: Only White potatoes, yellow fingerlings, and blue potatoes are included in nightshade vegetable group
I also asked him to quit his smoking habit in osteo arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Smoking is also a major factor which reduces synovial fluid and makes joint stiff. Smoking is very harmful in arthritis and must be avoided. My dad also loves rice and when I asked him to replaced polished rice with Brown rice, he was not actually happy with me. But I asked him to follow my instructions to avoid nightshade vegetable, tobacco, ketchup, smoking and Polished rice in arthritis diet for only few days.
My dad is actually not happy with me and I know he is very stubborn, he angrily ask me nothing is left to eat in arthritis joint pain. I was prepared for this statement and I readily provide him the list of vegetables diet for arthritis pain relief and the list includes Green Beans, Okra (Lady Finger), Cauliflower, Carrots, Green Lettuce, Asparagus, Spinach, Soybeans, meat(not red meat), black-eyed peas, lentils and other Starchy Root Vegetables.
The fruits suitable in arthritis joint pain relief includes melons, peaches, cherries (not ground cherries), blueberries Arctium Lappa Fruit, guava, mango, all varieties of grapes and oranges.
Dry fruits suitable for people with arthritis pain includes only Peanuts and almonds.
Now he has answer, what to eat in arthritis and what not to eat with arthritis joint pain. Lets hope that all people suffering from arthritis should avoid nightshade vegetable, tobacco, smoking and Polished rice to get a positive results for their arthritis joint pain and eat what is recommended in this blog to get perfect cure 2011 for arthritis joint pain.
Blog for nightshade vegetables list extended on 2 March 2011-
Detection of Nightshade vegetables list- The vegetables with 0.2 mg/g or lesser quantity of solanine content can be taken without any can be included in arthritis diet. The bitter taste of vegetables also indicate high amount of solanine content concentration in them. Mild poisons and chemical found in Nightshade vegetables are solanine, atropine, acetylcholine, glycoalkaloid and atropineor scopolamine. Some people have lower effects only because of high resistance power and digestion.
Side Effects of Nightshade vegetables on arthritis
1. The solanine is a poison that is found in nightshade vegetables, it causes complications in the digestive system, nervous system, circulation of blood and respiratory system are main symptoms for arthritis.
2. The nightshade vegetables are one of main reasons behind psoriasis, another symptom of arthritis.
3. Solanine in nightshade vegetables has narcotic properties, the leaves of nightshade vegetables are rich in it. They are also used as insecticides to kill insects and flies in farms because of their fungicidal and pesticidal properties. Believe us, they are dangerous and should be avoided by arthritis patients.
4. Psoriasis, one of the main symptom for Rheumatoid arthritis is aggravated in body because of Nightshade vegetables. Solanine is main reason for inflammation in joints & body and it acts as inflammation agent in the body which further leads to Rheumatoid arthritis in later stage.
5. Solanine in Nightshade vegetables is responsible for mediating and lowering impulse for skeletal-muscle control in the body which leads to lower down the strength of muscles and bones. This is observed mostly in case of cervical spondylosis or neck arthritis.
6. It also leads to aggravate and stimulate sympathetic emotions in the patient.
7. High temperature in body (one of the main symptom for arthritis) is result of reduced sweating is also due to Solanine concentration of Nightshade vegetables family.
8. Patients also suffer from increased rate of heart beats and respiration problems are result of atropine content found in Nightshade vegetable.
9. Stomach lavage is also generally due to intake of high amount of Nightshade vegetables.
10. Problem in Colon (digestive system of body) is the main reason for spread of arthritis and joint pain in the body is also because of Nightshade vegetables family.
11. Gastric problems and stomach cramps are result of indigestion in body due to Nightshade vegetables.
12. Neurological disorders also occurs in the later stages.
13. Loss of sensation around the joints specially in cervical spondylosis or neck arthritis is result of Nightshade vegetables.
14. High amount of solanine in body can also result into death.
15. Problem due to solanine is generally misguided by doctor as gastroenteritis in case of excessive vomiting and diarrhea.
For any particular and case specific questions, you can get it touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You can also check
Arthritis symptoms on following link
Osteo Arthritis symptoms on
Search Arthritis symptoms, treatment on internet at