Cure your diabetes to get Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteo arthritis cured- Diabetes and Sugar a bigger problem for arthritis than it looks
People with arthritis feel that fats and weight is the main reason behind arthritis in body. But arthritis science in 2011 do not agree, the actual factor that affects arthritis in 2011 is sugar level than weight in arthritis. The nutrition team of cure2arthritis describes carbohydrates are more harmful than fats, people avoids high fat content but forget that all carbohydrates convert into sugar.
Actually Carbohydrates increases the sugar content in blood and force pancreas to produce more and more insulin, insulin turns sugar into body cells. When the process is repeated continuously for longer run and heavy load of carbohydrates, the body cell becomes insulin resistant and pancreas exhale more and more insulin to cover the same amount of insulin. This is where diabetes starts and arthritis connects later on.
Carbohydrates are burnt before fats in body and when they are not burnt they are stored as fats. When a diabetic or arthritis patient cuts Carbohydrates sugar stored in blood cells are used as source of energy and pancreas gets a break, the sugar level stabilizes and fats starts burning. That is how diet works for both arthritis and diabetics.
Diabetics in the later stage affects the metabolism of body and majorly affects development of synovial fluid and joints. Avoid carbohydrates and prevent diabetics to get cure for arthritis in 2011.
Diabetes and arthritis are inter-related, avoid carbohydrates to drop sugar level and cure diabetes. Carbohydrates is converted into fats and is a major cause for arthritis in 2011.
Diet plan for arthritis in 2011
Food to be Avoid in arthritis diet (Not to intake in arthritis diet, and nightshade vegetable list)
* Sweetners- brown, white and all kinds of sugar
* Dairy Products- Milk and Butter.
* Bread, pastries, pasta, corn and food additives.
* Tea, coffee, salt and red meat.
* Fast food, packaged food and Inorganic foods.
* Tomatoes, potatoes and other Nightshade Vegetables
Food suitable for arthritis diet plan in 2011
* Green vegetables, fruits, stem vegetables, leafy vegetables.
* Groundnuts, peanuts, saffron and almonds.
* Fishes- tuna, Salmon, whitefish and others
* Mushroom, turmeric, lemon tea and green tea.
* Fruits rich in vitamin C like orange, peach, berries and other fruits.
* Apples and green herbs