Best Arthritis Neck Exercise Program to relieve and cure neck arthritis pain and cervical spondylosis in 2011
We are providing complete solution for neck pain management and neck exercise program in 2011. This is best exercise program for arthritis affected neck pain management and for cervical spondylosis pain. This exercise workout program includes stretching, strengthening and relaxing for neck pain, please follow the instructions and relieve your neck pain in 2011.
1. Neck side bending exercise- Sit or stand straight, hold your neck straight as shown in picture. Now bend your neck to one side till you do not feel some relief in neck pain. Please make sure that your neck does not move backward or forward. Start bending your neck on right side and then do left side. Make a set of 10 repetitions for neck side bending exercise to relieve from neck pain or cervical spondylosis.
2. Neck side rotation exercise– Sit or stand straight, hold your neck straight as shown in picture. Now move your head towards right shoulders without moving head backwards or forward direction, hold until you do not feel some sort of stretch. Start bending your neck on right side and then do left side. Make a set of 10 repetitions for neck side bending exercise to relieve from neck pain or cervical spondylosis.
3. Neck Stretching exercise with hand– Keep your left hand on backside of your hand as shown in picture and try to keep your head to move forward towards arm-pits with support of your hand. Give only gentle pressure with your hand and hold for only 5 seconds and make a set of 10 repetitions for neck side for both right side and left side. This side bending exercise will relieve your neck pain or cervical spondylosis pain.
4. Neck Side rotation exercise with hand– Sit or stand straight, hold your chick with hand as shown in picture. Now move your head towards right shoulders with gentle pressure from your hand without moving head backwards or forward direction, hold for 5 seconds. Start this exercise your neck on right side and then do left side. Make a set of 10 repetitions for neck side bending exercise to relieve from neck pain or cervical spondylosis.
5. Keep a soft ball behind your head as shown in picture below, move your head sideways and move your head up and down. Continue with this exercise for 60 sec to 90 sec exercise to get relief from neck pain or cervical spondylosis. Don’t continue with this exercise if you feel over exhausted or exertion.
6. Stand straight and move your shoulders backwards, give proper force with shoulders as much as you can. Try to hold your shoulders back for atleast 5 seconds and make atleast 10 repetitions.
These all exercise will give relief from neck pain or cervical spondylosis. Continue with these exercises and see immediate results to cure and get pain relief from neck pain and cervical spondylosis in 2011.
What is Cervical Spondylosis or arthritis neck pain and reasons for neck pain
Cervical Spondylosis which is also known neck arthritis and neck pain, is a disorder in the neck caused because of wear and tear on the cartilage and later on bones in the neck area. Cervical Spondylosis is result of wear in the cervical spine which suppress the cushions in the disk of the neck. This will result in increased gap on one side and reduced gap on vertebrae or disks in the neck area.
Cervical Spondylosis is condition in which the nerve roots are suppressed in the neck and the neck roots later on effect the nerves in the back spine and hip spine in the later stages. Other reasons for cervical spondylosis is could be neck injuries in the past or present, rheumatoid arthritis or any spine surgery in the past. One of the major symptoms of Cervical Spondylosis and neck pain are stiffness in the neck region, low sensation in the neck or back upper shoulder area, weakness in the arms.
In later stages cervical spondolysis could also be a cause for slip disk or sciatica and hip arthritis. The best cure for cervical spondylosis is exercises in 2011.