Best Arthritis joint pain relief program to cure Arthritis in 2011- a perfect arthritis diet schedule, arthritis exercise schedule and reverse your arthritis pain by 2011
Cure your arthritis by following 10 simple steps in 2011 and get relief from arthritis joint pain by 2011
1. Drink 2.25 lts of water daily, it will help in maintaining hydration level in the body which is good for cartilage around joints. Try to eat fruits that are juicy and rich in lean protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, magnesium and zinc.
2. Eat food that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, this includes Flaxseeds, olive oil, 10. soybeans, walnuts, hemp seeds and dark leafy vegetables. Non-vegetarian diet includes cold water fish like tuna, halibut, herring and salmon. (Try to cook less as omega-3 fats are likely to be dissolved from heating, light, oxygen and storage.)
(Note- For Arthritis Diet plan click here – Arthritis Diet patients program 2011)
3. Follow a regular arthritis exercise plan to regain motion and lose weight.
(Note- For Exercise plan click here – Exercise for Arthritis patients program 2011)
4. Talk to your doctor for suitable arthritis homeopathic treatment. Homeopathic treatments are very effective for some arthritis patients.
5. Put ice on joints with inflammation (do not keep ice directly on skin) for 15 to 20 mins. It will ease arthritis joint pain and would certain relieve joint pain. (Do not massage on areas of inflammation)
6. You can use heating ailments on joints when your inflammation on joints is completely controlled.
7. Say a complete No to Tea and coffee to cure your arthritis in 2011. You can drink Lemon tea, Ginger tea, Calcium Lactate and other herbal tea to cure arthritis and say no to arthritis pain.
8. Avoid nightshade vegetables and take garlic & ginger rich diet.
9. Learn swimming, swimming is one of the best exercise for all arthritis patients.
10. Try to do yoga and meditation, do not sleep on a soft mattress and chairs.
For any specific arthritis problem you can email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To listen to Audio for this blog click
Click here to know more other arthritis pain relief