Almost all doctors, physicians and specialists claims to cure your arthritis by their treatments, There is complete review of all kind of arthritis treatment that are recommended by them as cure for arthritis. You will find review of all major effective arthritis treatment that are available in 2011 to get your perfect arthritis cure, they includes
Diet, Exercise, Medications, Ayurveda, Injection Supplements, Medical Equipments, Joint Fluid Therapy, Acupuncture & Acupressure, Hydrotherapy or Water Therapy, Joint Replacement Surgery, Yoga, Meditation, Tai Chi, Magnet Therapy and Music therapy. They all are explained below
1. Arthritis treatment diet- It does not includes just tablets or any medications, it includes vegetables and fruits that are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Calcium, Omega-3 Fatty acid, Zinc, Magensium and many more. They certainly are very helpful in its treatmentFor a list of vegetables and fruits to taken for best natural arthritis treatment in 2011 follow below link to cure arthritis.
2. Best Exercise for Arthritis in 2011- Exercises really work good for people suffering from arthritis and it is important to do them regularly to see effective results. For a list of arthritis exercise to for best arthritis treatment in 2011 follow below link.
3. Ayurveda for arthritis treatment in 2011- Auyrveda says arthritis is mostly beacuse of air and indigestion problem in the body. Indigestion cause gastric problem in body and it adds toxic air & bacteria, they cause inflammation and swelling in the joints. Gugul, Haritaki, sudarsban, Brahmi and Bibbitaki are very effective for natural treatment of arthritis. Mahanarayan oil is also very effective and it reduces joint pain problem in body to cure arthritis. Ayurveda is very effective and for details you can email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Medications for treatment of arthritis in 2011- There are many medications available for arthritis treatemnt , they are
a) Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug- They are commonly known as NSAIDs and they include Clinoril, Tolectin, Lodine, Meclomen, Arthrotec and many more to cure arthritis.
b) Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs- They are commonly known as DMARDs and they include Plaquenil, Leukeran, Ridaura, Neoral, Cyclophosphamide and many more to cure arthritis.
c) Steroids- They are glucocorticoids which are primarily used to reduce inflammation because of arthritis. They include Prednisone, Cortef, Betamethasone and others.
d) Pain Killers- They are primarily used to relieve joint pain because of inflammation and swelling. They include Ultram, Ugesic, Morphine Sulphate, Darvon and others.
e) Biologic Response Modifiers- They are commonly known as BRMs or Biologics, they are used to increase or restore immune system to withstand any infections and internal wounds beacuse of arthritis. They include Kineret, Orencia, Rituxan, Enbrel and many more to cure arthritis.
Note- There are side effects of arthritis treatment drugs on body, they should be taken on arthritis doctor prescription. I would recommend to concentrate arthritis diet for its treatment.
5. Injection Supplements for arthritis treatment in 2011- There are many injection supplement that are availble in market they are Corticosteroids, Synvisc, Viscosupplementation, Hyalgan and others to cure arthritis. They are found to give relief for only some time, so it is only a temporary arthritis treatment.
6. Medical Equipments for arthritis treatment in 2011- There are many Medical Equipments that are available in market like braces, support systems, socks, arthritis calipers, Insole and many more to cure arthritis. They are suitable to only few people (less than 3%) only Insole i would say is effective, it reduces force of jerk on joints in the body. I would recommend to avoid using any braces, support systems, socks, arthritis calipers for arthritis treatment in 2011.
7. Joint Fluid Therapy- It is process of injecting gel in the joints and it act as supplement for synovial fluid to cure arthritis. They include Synvisc, Hyalgan, Euflexxa and others. They are also for temporary relief in arthritis pain.
8. Acupuncture / Acupressure- It is process of pressing or stimulating various points like nerves, muscles and other body organs. It was developed in China and is a effective arthritis treatment from almost 2000 years, it only tough to find Acupuncture specialist.
9. Hydrotherapy or Water Therapy for treatment of arthritis- Warm water is excellent source to ease and reduce joint pain, they relaxes muscles and increases motion. Swimming or moving in water requires higher force which lay less stress with immediate effect on body. They increase stability of joints, muscles and increases body movement. I would diefnately recommend to swim and opt for Hydrotherapy to get perfect arthritis cure.
arthritis joint replacement surgery
10. Joint Replacement Surgery for treatment of arthritis in 2011- It is process of replacing joint with artificial implants and they have success ratio of almost 40% of total. It is very expensive and Joint Replacement Surgery is not covered under insurance. However it can be done with only few patients with age of above 55 and good immune system.
11. Yoga for arthritis treatment- Yoga related to breathing would be useful but making certain position for Yoga can be harmful for joints. Arthritis joints have limited movement, please do not stress on them. Do Yoga that is related breathing it would relieve pain in joints, it is also recommended in Ayurveda artha Tatwa also.
12. Meditation- Tension is also a reason behind Arthritis, Meditation help you in reducing them and control any stress or anxiety. Try to do at-least 2 min a day.
13. Tai Chi exercise art- It is form of martial arts, light movement exercises that are used to relax and improve body motion. It is certainly very useful for arthritis patients.
14. Magnet Therapy- It is said, Magnet is used to improve blood circulation in body but there is no evidence that it can cure arthritis.
15. Music Therapy- It is used to reduce stress and i would recommend Meditation over it.
Cure2arthritis.com RECOMMENDATIONS for Arthritis treatment in 2011 would be Diet, Exercise, Hydrotherapy or Water Therapy, Joint Replacement Surgery, Meditation, Yoga and Acupuncture & Acupressure to cure for arthritis. This disease is majorly result of changing lifestyle problem in 2011, so my recommendation would be more based on natural treatment than others in 2011.
Follow the links below to know more about arthritis
What is osteoarthritis
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis
Role of Calcium in arthritis
What are Nightshade vegetables and to be avoided in arthritis joint pain
EXTENDED BLOG TO IDENTIFY & DIAGNOSE ARTHRITIS TREATMENT AND ARTHRITIS SYMPTOMS IN 2011
Osteo arthritis Cartilage knee structure
It is very difficult for doctors and physicians to diagnose arthritis symptoms in initial stage of joint pain. The symptoms of arthritis joint pain are identical with many other diseases like diarrhea, heart problem and other, which makes tough to identify arthritis joint pain from other diseases. Available tests to identify arthritis symptoms in 2011 can be classifieds into following
1. Medical history of patients- There are some general question which physicians ask to determine symptoms of arthritis joint pain
a) From how much time you are suffering from the joint pain?
b) Where do feel and observe joint pain in body?
c) Is there any particular time when joint pain occurs?
d) After how much time your joint pain last?
e) What was the first time when you observe similar pain?
f) Could you describe the intensity of joint pain from scale of 1 to 10?
g) What things relieves your joint pain?
h) Do you met any injuries or illness that was similar to your pain or describes similar pain?
i) Is there any one in family who is suffering from arthritis or any other rheumatic disease?
j) What medicines are you currently taking and do you feel relief after them?
k) Do you observe any limitation in range of your motion in recent months?
l) Do you feel reduction in your muscle strength?
m) Do you feel any crickling sounds in the joints during movement?
2. Physical examination to determine arthritis symptoms for joint pain- There are certain examination and questionnaire to determine symptoms of arthritis in patient-
a) Lifting weight (3.5 kg or 8 found) to height of shoulder.
b) Boxing- Regular throw of overhand.
c) Tucking of shirt backwards. (problem would show symptom of initial arthritis)
d) Pressing the back of opposite shoulder.
e) Crepitus in motion of joints.
f) Sleeping on the affected side of joint pain.
g) Physical examination of swelling around joints of body.
h) Recording and observing any unusual movement in walking by physician.
Questionnaire to determine arthritis symptoms- Answer all questions from scale 1 to 10. Where 1 is being uncertain and 10 being 100% sure
a) Can you reduce joint pain?
b) Can you keep your arthritis joint pain away during sleeping?
c) Can you continue with all of your routine activities?
d) Can you relieve your joint pain by medications
e) Can you reduce intensity of pain in joints by intake of more medications?
f) Can you walk 22 meters in 25 seconds?
g) Can you walk 15 steps downstairs in 15 seconds?
h) Can you scratch your opposite back easily?
i) Can you wear shirt in 10 seconds?
j) Can you improve your fatigue or tiredness?
k) How sure you are in handling your arthritis joint pain in routine activities?
l) Can you get up from chair or bed without help of arms or hands in 5 second?
m) Can you turn up and down outdoor faucet or taps?
n) Can you sit and pull yourself out from the driver seat of car?
o) Can you do all routine work when you are not feeling well?
p) Can you manage your joint pain while doing activities you enjoy most like gaming, roaming or other activities?
q) Do you feel frustrated in dealing with your joint pain?
r) Do you feel you can get relieve from joint pain by reducing joint pain?
3. Laboratory tests, imaging tests and other screening test to determine arthritis symptoms for joint pain
Laboratory tests for arthritis
Laboratory test to determine symptoms of arthritis in 2011 are
A) Anti Nuclear Antibody Test (ANA)- This test is conducted to determine the amount of antibodies present in the patient. Normal range is less than or equal to 1:40 dilution.
B) Complement Protein test- Complement is protein that is found in blood which determines symptoms with lupus. Normal levels for test is 41 to 90 hemolytic units. C4 level should in between 12 to 75 milligrams per deciliter. C3 level should in between 88 to 252 milligrams per deciliter for male and 88 to 206 milligrams per deciliter in ladies. C1 level should vary between 16 to 33 milligrams per deciliter.
C) Complete Blood Count test (CBC)- As names determines it a complete test of blood. Low level of white blood cell in blood indicates leukopenia (Normal range is 4.3 to 10.8 cells per liter). Low red blood count in blood indicates anemia (Normal range is 4.2 to 5.9). Low platelet count in blood indicates Thrombocytopenia which cause prolonged bleeding. RDW is the measurement of size of Red Blood cells (Normal range is 11 to 15).
D) Creatinine Test- This test to identify any disease related to kidneys. Normal range is 0.6 to 1.2 mg/dl.
E) Rheumatoid Factor Test- This determines determines presence of rheumatoid factor in the blood. The normal Rheumatoid Factor is below 20%, however it vary from laboratory to laboratory. Rheumatoid arthritis patient have Rheumatoid Factor from 25 to 90 percent.
F) ESR and SED Rate Test- This test is also related to red blood cells. Normal range for Males should be in between 1 – 13 mm/hr and in case of female it is 1 – 20 mm/hr.
G) Hematocrit Test- It determine the amount of Red blood cells found in blood. Normal range for Males should be in between 45 – 62%
and in case of female it should be between 37 – 48%.
H) Urinalysis Test- This test indicates and examines RBC, WBC, protein level or any infection in urine of patient. Normal range for Specific gravity should be between 1.002-1.030, Urobilinogen should vary between 0.2-1.0 Ehr U/dL, pH should be 5-7 and other all test should be negative.
I) White Blood Cell Count Test- Normal range is 4.3-10.8 × 10cubic/mm cube
J) C-Reactive Protein Test- It is a kind of protein that developes and aggravates due to inflammation around the joints. Normal range is 1.0 and 3.0 milligram/litre
Imaging and Other tests to determine symptoms of arthritis in 2011 are
A) X-ray- It provide images which helps in indicating wear and tear of bones & tissues.
B) MRI- This test provides with images of every organ and structure in body from different degrees to determine symptoms of arthritis.
C) Joint Ultrasound Test- This test is rarely used to determine arthritis symptoms before x-rays.
D) Computed Tomography Scan- This test is commonly known as CT Scan, it involves a mixture of x-rays and latest technology to determine arthritis symptoms in body. Images of bones, muscles, fat, and organs are displayed in CT Scan to determine arthritis indication.
E) Arthroscopy- Arthroscope tube is inserted inside joint to check wear and tear in around joints. It helps in evaluation of any form of arthritis symptoms and inflammation.
F) DEXA- This test determines the density of bones. The lower level of arthritis determines and helps in detection of osteoporosis. Normal range is between 2.5 to 1.